Why?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Is it so quiet in here tonight with so many people online?!?!!? Huh? Tell me. Tell me, huh? Why? ......*blink blink*

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:idunno
I was just lurking around when you accosted me with this question. :lol: and yes it is very quiet in here.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:ep I'm not an accoster!! Yeah...TOO quiet...spooooooooky :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Yeah! Which reminds me, DD15 asked me today if you'd get arrested fo driving down the road and hanging your head out the window and screaming. She had just got done texting her boyfriend. Weird. But I told her you wouldn't get arrested. We used to do it all the time. It's how I encouraged her to let go of her anger about her mother leaving her :hu She was 4, it's all we had :hu It worked :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
This is what i REALLY wanna do though come to think of it......

:weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I think that was a brilliant idea. just remind her to be careful about spitting into the wind while in a car.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
She already learned not to do that :lol:

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Yeah! Which reminds me, DD15 asked me today if you'd get arrested fo driving down the road and hanging your head out the window and screaming. She had just got done texting her boyfriend. Weird. But I told her you wouldn't get arrested. We used to do it all the time. It's how I encouraged her to let go of her anger about her mother leaving her :hu She was 4, it's all we had :hu It worked :D
a 15 year old who was driving would have a good chance of getting arrested in my town. Driving while impaired, driving without a permit and a ticket for breaking the noise ordance if she screamed loud enouth.