Wifezilla's Rampage - Weekend Update w/ pics

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Fly across the cosmos my dear friend in peace and be free of pain. You left this site years ago, but I was blessed to know you in person so the friendship and laughter has continued this past decade. I enjoyed our visits.

I will miss you my friend, until we meet again....July 9, 2021 was a sad day
Yes, it has been a long time since I visited. in fact I don't even remember the last time I posted. I do see a lot of familiar names still here so I assume things are essentially unchanged, until now.

A LOT of water has gone under the bridge. But I got a message today, for the first time in a very long time and found this post. Can you please explain to whom you are speaking? Did Wifezilla make the "Great Transition?"
Trim sends

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Trim,
Greetings and salutations, sir.

Yes, Wifezilla had shed her mortal coils.

Peace and happiness to you

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Trim,
Greetings and salutations, sir.

Yes, Wifezilla had shed her mortal coils.

Peace and happiness to you
thank you for the reply FJ. I seemed to have felt that this was the case based on the long time since we heard from her and the sadness of your note.

Be at Peace...
Trim sends

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I enjoyed her posts. What stuck out on my mind was her duckponics. She routed duck water through vegetable plants, her own hydroponic experiment, that really worked. I thought it was a brilliant idea, using what she had and making it work.
@FarmerJamie im sorry she is gone.