Wild weather in Southern OK tonight

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Colorado is due snow today again. I'm watching the black clouds rolling in and my urge for the gym turned into an urge to compile recipes for a 'round the world game I'm in LOL.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
abifae said:
Colorado is due snow today again. I'm watching the black clouds rolling in and my urge for the gym turned into an urge to compile recipes for a 'round the world game I'm in LOL.
Its crazy weather here too.

We were shivering all day - I told my hubby to go cut a few pieces of wood for tonight and tomorrow morning, we have an 80% chance of Snow tomorrow. 100% rain tonight.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tommywalnuts

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well no fatalities here in southern OK...there were 5 reported so far in central OK, in the Norman area. There was a lot more destruction there as well.

I do hate the loss of life, property, and security that comes with natures wrath. But I do enjoy the raw display of energy and force. There is a beauty(albeit from a safe distance) in the crackling lighting bolts, the mesmirizing contortions of a tornado. There is also an excitement that has to be felt...it can't be described properly. I will stand out in gale winds, rain like darts, being buffeted about. In younger days(like yesterday lol) I would chase tornados, just to feel that thrill, that intensity. I know ya'll probably think its a little out there...my wife thinks I'm a little touched. But...its kind of like communing with God, feeling a bit of his strength. Anyways, enough waxing philisophic on storms. Glad ya'll like the pics, and thanks for the well wishes. Prayers to those who were so very unfortunate....night all!