WOULD YOU RATHER...(forum game)

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Vacation in France or Italy? Both! I couldn't pick between those two.

Turkey or tofurkey? Is that how you spell it?? I'm vegetarian but I love this kind http://www.quorn.us/products/Turk'y_Roast.aspx
I had to keep reminding myself it was fake and I introduced a bunch of people at the health food store I used to work at. They must have liked it, cause the next year they sold out before I could get one for me. :hit After that- I started buying mine way Early!

Soda or kombucha? Kombucha, but I like it fairly young, so it will be less sour. My old roommate waited so long- it made me shiver from the vinegar-ey taste.

---Would you rather wear glasses or contacts- if you need vision help?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
How about eye surgery instead? I say that as I sit here w/my glasses on. :D

Turkey, no Tofurkey here.

How about both mud pies and spitballs? They both have their uses. Depends on how subtle you want to be. :hide

And Dawn, if I had seen acers you corrected it, I would have thought you were talking about various maple trees since they're Acer sp.

Gas, charcoal or wood for cooking outside.

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hmm, another tough one. Our gas grill bit the dust a few years ago. It was so easy, ready to go in no time. Charcoal grilled stuff tastes so darn good, but it takes a while for those coals to get hot. And the wood? Are we talking smoked food here? That's some good stuff.

Hmmmm. Okay, I'll take the charcoal, with smoked right behind it.

I'd have to go with mudpies, but Deb, your comment is hilarious! :lol:

I'm too afraid to have laser surgery on my eyes. Lots of people have success with it, but my DS#1 wasn't one of them.

Go out to the movies, or watch something at home? Did we already have this one?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Don't think so. I'd rather watch something at home. I'm too cheap to go to the movies. By the time you figure your gas to get there, plus the price of the tickets, plus the costs of any munchies, it's way too expensive. Plus, it's too loud for me, and they don't normally have captions.

And Marianne, I don't know that I'd have the surgery either. I've had 8 operations, am facing a 9th, so I don't know that I really want a 10th.

When out someplace, outhouse or the woods?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
outhouse

even tho both I wouldn't be thrilled about, but I sure did both :)

steamed veggies or roasted veggies?

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Oh yum, roasted veggies.

And I'll take the woods. While we were building the house, I got pretty adept at whizzing in a coffee can. I finally got tired of rinsing it out, so I just stepped behind the building. Only whizzed on my shoes twice before I got that figured out, too. :lol:

Are you a roots type person, or one with wings?

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
cooking with wood

I'd rather watch movies at home. I can pause it for a bathroom break or to grab a snack.
Might try eye surgery one day, but lots of peoples eyes change with middle age and I'd hate to get surgery, then have it happen.
I like outhouses but outside is fine if there's privacy.
steamed or roasted are both fine.
I've done lots of traveling and loved it, but I love this area and really want a place to stay.