WTB: Turkey poults or eggs

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am looking for turkey hatching eggs or poults. Please let me know what you have, thanks!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I should have some heritage bronze eggs before too much longer. I can ship. When would you need them?

ETA: I am also willing to trade instead of sell. Do you have something to offer? :D

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I should have some heritage bronze eggs before too much longer. I can ship. When would you need them?

ETA: I am also willing to trade instead of sell. Do you have something to offer? :D
I don't really NEED them :D but want them. I would be happy to trade but need to think about what to offer. HMMMM! If I don't come up with anything creative, how much do you want for them?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
homesteadmomma said:
Wannabefree said:

I don't really NEED them :D but want them. I would be happy to trade but need to think about what to offer. HMMMM! If I don't come up with anything creative, how much do you want for them?
Um...$2.50 each plus shipping(probably around $10) because I know shipping is rough on turkey eggs. How many do you want? I only have one hen at the moment, and they lay every other day so I can't do a big shipment anyway. It'd have to be 3-4 eggs and priority mail to even be worth attempting unless I can get that other hen(I hope!) I have been looking at, then we could do a few more. Just so you know the situation up front.

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi, I have heritage Midget white, royal palm and bourbon red turkeys. I can hook you up with some hatching eggs, if you are interested let me know.
Nancy

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
mrscoyote said:
Hi, I have heritage Midget white, royal palm and bourbon red turkeys. I can hook you up with some hatching eggs, if you are interested let me know.
Nancy
Actually the midget whites were exactly what I was looking for. They seem to be a good size for my family and being a smaller bird I figured they would eat else. Where are you located?

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
homesteadmomma said:
Wannabefree said:

Um...$2.50 each plus shipping(probably around $10) because I know shipping is rough on turkey eggs. How many do you want? I only have one hen at the moment, and they lay every other day so I can't do a big shipment anyway. It'd have to be 3-4 eggs and priority mail to even be worth attempting unless I can get that other hen(I hope!) I have been looking at, then we could do a few more. Just so you know the situation up front.
Okay, I will definitely keep this in mind, THANK YOU!