WTB ~Vintage Tablecloths

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of more vintage tablecloths to use. I don't care if it's round or square as long as it would work for a 52" round table. I'm looking for those vintage prints from the 40's and 50's similar to these... Something with more blue or green would be good too. Thanks!

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
True, and it would be so fun to do! But my crafting days are currently behind me and before me way into the future... Right now I've got to stay on task time-wise.

I just love these vintage styles :love. I know I'll eventually find a couple of more but thought I would put the word out here first. I have one that I love that is blue and pink but it is getting a bit loved on. Now that I'm investing so much time in the kitchen, I'm paying more attention to the way things look in there and the presentation!

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
If you come up dry here, eBay is your friend--lots on there!

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
That's where I was looking earlier today, but then I thought with so many friends on here that are out garage saling and decluttering, I would rather invest my money with a friend first. Plus, it would make it more special!