Xi said: "China is Battling a Demon Virus"

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have also been concerned for some time that people are no longer being vaccinated for smallpox, claiming the disease has been "eradicated"... when in fact several research labs like the one in Wuhan have strains of it on hand for "research".

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When I worked at University of Texas Medical Branch for a short while I had an opportunity to visit the bldg. where they do medical research. Massive security measures in place because they do research on simple stuff like HIV - but also Ebola, Smallpox, Polio, and lots of other "eradicated" diseases that they don't disclose. Crazy! This facility sets on Galveston Island and was severely damaged in Hurricane Ike. Absolutely terrifying to think of those things being set free in a flood.... (or any other way)

BTW - I only got as far as the lobby despite being an employee and having security clearance ... I didn't argue with 'em!!

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We sure don't want to go back to those days...… My mother had polio before I was born. My sister remembers Daddy taking her and our brother to see Mom in a ward. Mom was left with a tremble in her right arm/hand, but otherwise, she recovered.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
When in HS, I volunteered at a residence for severely handicapped children. Quite a few of them were there b/c their mothers had measles while pregnant. Went to school with a gal (post polio) who was in long leg braces and needed crutches to get around. Also worked with a young man from the same era who was similarly affected.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but I seen air travel revenue woes coming.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This may rival the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918

I would advise people to study up on anti viral herbs and immunity builders and start taking them.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This may rival the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918

I would advise people to study up on anti viral herbs and immunity builders and start taking them.

Unfortunately It's looking like a antibiotic for coronavirus won't come for sometime. I've read varying time-frames but 12 ~ 18 months seems to be the fast track. I hope and pray, it's quicker than that though.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Antibiotics won't hit a virus. You must mean vaccine. I never take a flu shot, never have and never will. I prefer to stay as healthy as I can and while I have a few anti virals, I am going to step it up.

I have sida rhombifolia growing here, it is antiviral.

I dug up a Mullein plant a couple of years ago and now have 5 plants growing here.

Green sweet gum balls are antiviral and there are trees here.

There is a wild stand of echinacea near by

I want to make a herb garden for medicinal purposes. I have herbal books that tell how to make tinctures, and how to use herbs and weeds.

Modern medicine is a marvel and a wonderous thing, I am not discounting it at all. There are some things that even modern medicine can't touch, so why not educate ourselves? Maybe we can help our own selves and others too.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Excellent posts, Bay. Hubby and I have been taking Zinc this winter. And we've always taken Vit D. I've added echinacea and Vit C to my supplement routine. I'm also planning a herb garden, and in light of recent global concerns, may very well expand it to double the intended size.

They are saying that the 2 week incubation period may not be accurate. They really don't know how long that is. Nor, do they know if it is transmissible from contact surfaces. And, it is readily spread animal <-> human.

Latest posts