You cannot ask for more in a property....

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm sure they are kitted out with high speed broadband, @Hinotori And you could always put a few people in those extra houses. I'm thinking holiday rentals got for a good weekly rental weekly in season here... there is a fabulous source of income and company right there!

@Britesea I was thinking the same, it needs more trees. I'd plant a small forest somewhere, there is more than enough space!

@frustratedearthmother and @baymule yes! It needs horses. There are some cows on there already, but sheep is needed. Again, there is enough space.

@Rammy at your listening? You have work to do! lol

I'll get right on it!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
LOL I knew you guys would love it! Isn't it just absolutely perfectly awesome? Wow! Holiday rentals, loads of land, self-sufficient... And may I add Baltimore, Schull and those places mentioned are postcard worthy...

I don't know about you all, but I'm buying lottery tickets here! I don't think it sold yet, it's slightly on the expensive side :confused:

When you moving :)

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
When you moving :)
Hopefully soon! Still working on the lottery here lol Of course this place just happens to be just off the coast on my favourite part of Ireland too *sigh* This is just down the road (or should I say coast?)

Attachments

• IMG_1959.jpg
    IMG_1959.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 171

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's gorgeous! I've been looking at a lot of pictures from Shetland, where my sheep originated. Looks just like that. I have also become obsessed with the island of Foula, also a lot of Shetland sheep there, absolutely gorgeous.

I need a vacation ;)

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Someday we want to go. My family was from Scotland, DH's from Ireland , so we want to go to both places. We don't even have passports, lol!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
First thing I would do would be to start a managed woodlot. If SHTF, the need to supplement with wood heat could be difficult to manage there... Other than that, it's perfect

Exactly my first thought...where are the woods???? Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Love my mountains too much.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I love mountains too, but beaches and amazing countryside like Cork offers... No contest! :) My dream is to buy a small farm down in Cork, somewhere in the southern parts. I'm dead curious about a half acre place with a derelict house on it that I saw for sale for €29,000... In one of the very expensive parts of the county. Either someone is keen to sell or no-one feels like taking on a project.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Grab it @sumi ! Even if you decide to not move there, you can fix it up and resell. Do they have any shows on tv over there about flipping properties like they do in the U. S.? You could be on one!