You will never guess what is in my barn right now!!!! Now with Pics!!!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Sorry guys, :p I contemplated not posting about this until pics were on the computer, but I was just brimming!!! Hubby, dd and ds had a long day today, so they are all in bed, --they had to get up at 3:30am to leave for the muskokas, to pick up a quad for my son. On their way back, they stopped in Listowel to pick up my new baby!! (I was coughing all weekend and didn't want to make them all sick by going with them) DD took pics, but hasn't put them on the competer yet, it will be tomorrow sometime.
Anyways, she is all black, very cute, and stands right now about 2 ft tall. DD and I were sitting in the stall, and she (who is still nameless) would come up and sniff us. :love

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Sorry guys, :p I contemplated not posting about this until pics were on the computer, but I was just brimming!!! Hubby, dd and ds had a long day today, so they are all in bed, --they had to get up at 3:30am to leave for the muskokas, to pick up a quad for my son. On their way back, they stopped in Listowel to pick up my new baby!! (I was coughing all weekend and didn't want to make them all sick by going with them) DD took pics, but hasn't put them on the competer yet, it will be tomorrow sometime.
Anyways, she is all black, very cute, and stands right now about 2 ft tall. DD and I were sitting in the stall, and she (who is still nameless) would come up and sniff us. :love
Awww, since you have been sick I guess we will excuse you this time! :p I am glad you shared even without pics but I will be looking tomorrow!

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
All right, I guess I don't have to eat horrible processed foods in this case ! However, don't make us wait any longer than we have to. There is nothing more precious than baby critters!

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
How big will she get? I want one anyway.