Your Farm Truck

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
As far as utility trailers, I think some states require an inspection, some just licensing/tags. Mine just requires current tags, of which I've none. Bad me!! :D My sis gave me the trailer about 3 years ago and she couldn't find her title...she is like me, a procrastinator supreme...so I never received the title from her, hence the delay in licensing. Now its not worth making it legal...unless of course, I get a ticket and have to pay big money because I haven't done it! :D

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, yah! Well, I've never had anyone inspect the frame on the vehicle here. They inspect lights, brakes, tires, body but not the frame. It's driveable right now and I'm not privy to just how bad this damage is....she wasn't in any trauma or anything, I would guess the frame just broke at a weld. I'll have to see how bad it is. Either way, it couldn't cost more to fix than to buy the truck, so I'm going to be ahead on that issue, I hope!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you ain't kidding beekissed...fixing that truck and getting a new one...whew...the price diff. is wild.

good deal for you. I love deals like this in life, they don't come too often! :)

tommywalnuts

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My truck is a 2001 Dodge 1500 4x4 quad cab, 4inch lift, steel cattle guard bumpers.

478_100_0531.jpg

Wifes car is a 99 Durango...we have matching vehicles lol.

478_100_0532.jpg

I also have a '80 model Chevy short wide bed, brand new 350, glass packs, positrack 50/50 rearend, root beer brown. Can't find a pic though :( This one goes to my oldest when she turns 16.