Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I was wondering what the trigger for the zombie apocalypse was going to be :sick

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
"Pepsico wrote: We hope you are reassured to learn that our collaboration with Senomyx is strictly limited to creating lower-calorie, great-tasting beverages for consumers. This will help us achieve our commitment to reduce added sugar per serving by 25% in key brands in key markets over the next decade and ultimately help people live healthier lives. "

That is just sick...

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
framing fowl said:
"Pepsico wrote: We hope you are reassured to learn that our collaboration with Senomyx is strictly limited to creating lower-calorie, great-tasting beverages for consumers. This will help us achieve our commitment to reduce added sugar per serving by 25% in key brands in key markets over the next decade and ultimately help people live healthier lives. "

That is just sick...
Awww, they are just looking out for our health! That is so heartwarming!

NOT!!!!

I don't think I buy anything from those companies....Man, it is great to be closer and closer to food independence. Cut out junk and processed foods at least and you cut out those companies from your life.

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
What got me was this part:

...human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors
So...that means someone ELECTED to become pregnant with a baby destined to be aborted for the sole purpose of this project?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
glenolam said:
What got me was this part:

...human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors
So...that means someone ELECTED to become pregnant with a baby destined to be aborted for the sole purpose of this project?
No. Actually they call most procedures elective. So no one did it on purpose for this recipe. The same wording is used for the cell lines that were used to start vaccines years ago.

BirdBrain

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
DD said..."they are trying to make canibals out of us. I'd rather eat MSG if it came right down to it".