Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
DH and DS8 are sick with norovirus type sick. 🤮 I'm okay so far. Hopefully I will escape this one 🤞

there's been a lot of bronchitis like stuff going around here recently (and also hearing from a lot of relatives that they've had it too). probably recent Covid variant. nobody knows for sure unless they're getting testing (only heard from a few that they did test positive for Covid, but it happened to be 100% of those who did test for it detected it). at the same time glad to hear that hospitals in local area are having an easing up in how many people are needing extensive care. i know two ER physicians (in two different hospitals in two of the bigger cities in this area) so i can get updates from time to time if i ask them about what's up, but i don't really ask too often because they're both, um, sick of it all...

for me this is when i start noticing more allergic reactions due to the spring pollens from various trees coming out. it keeps going until towards the middle of summer and then starts easing off as the grasses finish up their seed starting efforts.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lambs! My ram jumped the fence(s) last fall, so these are our oopsie lambs. I haven't seen them yet. Spring break week for my kids. Parenting misery right there. Ooof.

i get that with my beans since i don't control the bees going around causing some crosses at times. i just know who the Mommas are. surprises can be beautiful (or not :) )...