Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Dang, I think this is the longest stretch I've ever not heard from you! Hope all is well and your 27 chicks aren't over running you!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Been super busy. I'm at the farm right now, working on a nature lesson. I've had to reevaluate how much time I spend on the computer, and have cut all but 1 of my homesteading forums. I'm on another one that not only has journals, but encourages them. So, I've only been posting there. I don't know if I'll be back when things quiet down or not.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I hope you'll be back. I miss your journaling here. :hugs

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
I miss you too! I hope you will be back around at least once in a while!! I hear you on the time on the computer. Can you copy paste your stuff here?? LOL

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know I'm still alive and I've had it w/RU's farm. I will be moving my horses in the not too distant future. They'll be closer to home and will have a bigger field. Plus, I'll be the only boarder there, so no more drama.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
WELL --- at last you have checked in!! :p We wonder about you and you are missed....so there! Since you are moving your horses and re-aligning yourself, does that mean you may move back to checking in here more often?

I hope it all works out and knowing you put in a lot of work there, it is a shame you now are moving. But, we all make decisions and this sounds to be a better option for you..?. What else is happening there?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad you're getting out of there! It's been a long time coming...

Good to see you and hope things are ok in your world!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
In just under 2 weeks, they'll be moved. LF seemed to think that it was OK to yell, scream and curse at me and expect me to do all kinds of work for free since I get reduced board. As of yesterday, I had enough. I haven't told RU yet that I'm moving.