Dreaming...

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
What the heck is going on? Absolutely nothing happens for ages and suddenly we get 2 people sort-of offering in a day? With 2 more possibles in the wings. :idunno Not complaining, but…

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Come over, I have wine ;) And I'm going to have an extra glass tonight while I ponder the absurdities of property selling...

Stupid agent just brought the people round to have a look. They are not ready to put in an offer on anything yet, they're still checking out properties! :lol: (Yes, I am laughing, this guy is a JOKE).

Hopefully this lady will come through for us tomorrow. :fl

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OMG! He is really a doofus....

Woo Hoo - pondering party at Sumi's...wine fixes everything, lol!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Come on over, you're all welcome. Things are just getting better and better here? The agent phoned me about an hour after he left:

Agent: "You were trying to get hold of me?"

(I kept quiet.)

Agent: "******** was trying to get hold me."

Me (thinking who the hell is ********??) "Oh?"

Agent: "Who's speaking?"

Me: "Sumi, you brought some people round to our place earlier?"

Agent: "Oh! ********* is the guy I brought round to your place earlier!"

Me::th

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Lord have mercy! if you don't have a nervous breakdown i just might do it for you.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The difference between genius and stupid is that genius has limits. Albert Einstein

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Gotta wonder about agents. I'm still waiting to hear more on the property that I was looking at. Guy was supposed to look stuff up and email me the info. I'm still waiting. I think the next time I want to get info on property, I'm going to get a hold of a friend of mine. She's licensed, just doesn't really do any selling. But, she's a horse owner, and to a point, would know better than most realtors as to whether or not the property would be any good for me or not.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Deb, I've found with many agents, unless you show up in person and look ready to put in an offer on the spot, getting them to do something can be a challenge. Especially when that something is wanting more info on a property. That's why I like our good agent. She's on the ball and quick to respond to anything, quick to do things and she's thorough.

I've decided, after my experience with Irish agents, to phone them, instead of emailing, when the time comes.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
The guy wanted to call me w/the info. I told him I prefer an e-mail because of my Meniere's. I have problems talking on a phone at times. Don't know if that's why I haven't heard back from him or what.