Dreaming...

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
lordy i hate it when the weekend comes around and every thing gets put on hold till Monday. :barnie

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Tell me about it… Every week I go "Yay, it's Monday!" :hide Pray we'll get good news this week?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been wondering if you had any news......guess you've been wondering too.... :\

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Still nothing… I guess the new agent is waiting for Friday's people to make a decision before he comes here to sign us up. It's only been a few days, but I hope we'll hear something either way soon.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Friday's people are undecided and decided to rent a house while they look around a bit more. But… I spoke to the good agent yesterday and she told me her people are definitely buying our place as soon as they've sold their cottage. There are a number of these small cottages in town and most have been beautifully restored and are very popular weekend and holiday get-aways. They also listed it at a very attractive price, which should help things along a bit. The agent told me she sold a similar one recently within 2 hours of listing it :bow So we are hopeful that that cottage will sell soon and the owners will then proceed to buy our place. Provided we don't sell to someone else in the meantime, in which case they are going to hang on to the cottage… Incentive for the agent? ;)

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
i know how frustrated you must be, I'm sorry you are having to go thru this. prayers continue for you and yours. keep us posted.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
The good agent phoned yesterday to say the cottage owners would like to come look at our place again. They came this morning and spent quite a while going over everything, having a good look at what needs doing, fixing, what they can do, etc. I was doing some last minute tidying, so DH did the rounds with them and he said they are making plans, took loads of pics etc. The agent said they are going to decide today if they are committing to buying our place, they were not 100% sure. We are anxiously waiting to hear from her now… She also told me that she has a possible buyer for their cottage.

Latest posts