Dreaming...

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
He needs to work here and I don't want to stay here, for the above reasons and about 20 more lol

We tolerate? What P's me off big time though is that our government ministers and president's houses are exempt from these power-outs, but they turn off everyone else, no exceptions. If they can manage to keep the presidential residence's power on, why can't they do the same for hospitals? Who's more important? It being SA… The fat cats get priority.

On a lighter note, I narrowed down my property searches to a place I think may be a very good investment:

http://www.daft.ie/sales/caher-kielduff-tralee-kerry/624887/

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
What's that line in Animal House? All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That house looks interesting....two fireplaces and 3.5 acres!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
What's that line in Animal House? All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

Not in this country…. I think it's better that I keep my animal related thoughts off public forums ;)

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
That house looks interesting....two fireplaces and 3.5 acres!
Lovely area too… That's what got my attention when I first saw it. We loved Tralee and that area when we visited. I'd love to go live somewhere there.

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
like the latest house, gonna need some tlc though. and 3.5 acres is not bad, could be a little bigger but is a lot to keep up with. hopefully soon you'll be there. prayers continue.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We closed on old house Wednesday February 11, moved 3 days later on Saturday. I wasn't even through packing! Had to go back for dogs, chickens and more stuff. New place looks like explosion at a box factory. It will take awhile to get every thing sorted out. I had just finished floors in new house and got started packing for move. Finished painting inside of kitchen cabinets yesterday and hung pantry door racks. Once kitchen is in order I'll feel much better. On cell, no internet yet. Missing y'all!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
@baymule That went quick?

I have small news. The good agent told us today that the cottage owners who wants to buy our place, has a bar somewhere that they've been trying to sell as well. Selling that would enable them to buy our place and hang on to the cottage. They have received 2 offers on the bar, one an under offer that they are not keen on and another one that we assume they are considering. We're waiting for more news from that side now.

The tenants explained that their loan is done through the wife's job and against her pension, that is why it's taking so long to process. It's been in the works for about 6 or 7 weeks already and they are making progress, so it looks like it may be a race to the end between them and the cottage owners? We should hopefully get some good news soon...

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I hope so, for your sake. This just seems to be dragging out forever.

Latest posts