Ignore - posted to by accident

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
It is official!!

The Wife and I are planning on attending!! Looks to be about 1.5 hours, give or take, from our place. We will be heading down Saturday morning. Haven't decided if we are bringing a dog or 3 with us, or if we will just get a babysitter for them.

Aly, could you please PM me a phone number just in case we get lost or separated or something?

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
What is the name of the camp ground? Being horse and dog friendly just made it that much more interesting. I'll have to see if hubby is working that weekend.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That's our fair week, so no go for us :/

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
It's our Fair Week, too, but they told us that by Friday the awards for the kids' birds will have all be handed out, etc. so our kids need to be there for the first part of the week.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Ok everyone, this is three weeks from tomorrow.

I would like to know, if possible, who's definitely coming, and what would you like to see on the menu??

Or, if you're planning to bring something, what are you bringing??

If you have a fishing license, there is a pond for fishing. Might be neat to "catch" our own dinners Friday night (with something else planned for a back up in case there's no bites!)

If you have horses, they are allowed! There's riding trails for horseback riding.

So, tell me what you want! :D

p.s. On the 24th there is a local Amish Benefit Auction, so there is a possibility that Becca and I will bow out Early on the 24th to attend the auction :hide

buckeye lady

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
DH and I are planning our week. We have a family reunion Sat as well as farm market. We would like to come down friday for the day. What time will this get together begin. What time is Friday supper? Is supper on friday a pot-luck?
How about an a silly swap. Everyone bring one useful item and one silly item to swap?