Never sunburn again

sune42

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Mackay said:
Many people get melanomas where the sun don't shine. Why do you think this happens?

Maybe because the sun exposure doesn't have jack to do with it.
Exactly!!!

www.greenpasture.org is the manufacturer, and you can also order it from www.drrons.com
The bottle is expensive, but it lasts a full 3 months.
Nasty tasting yes, but well worth it!
At first I thought you were putting it on your skin, and thought yucky! Now I see you are actually ingesting it, I have to say double yucky. I really hate fish, but I burn if I don't do anything. Oh the decisions.

ETA

Ok, so filling the capsules wouldn't be too bad. As long as I don't burp fish. I had that problem with some prenatal vitamins I was taking. Made my "morning" sickness 20x worse! If I can't taste it I may try it. Maybe their pre-made first just as a test. Is this ok for kids to eat? I am sure my little mini mes will have my skin and super burning powers as well.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
sune42 :welcome

Yes, it is very good for your kids. If you take it with a meal containing saturated fats, you will be less likely to burp it later. Think eggs, butter, whole milk, cream if breakfast. It might be easier to take it with supper, since most people have saturated fat with supper in the form of meat and butter on the veggies. Saturated fat is necessary to the absorption of Omega III's, too.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
sune42 said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
Mackay said:
Many people get melanomas where the sun don't shine. Why do you think this happens?

Maybe because the sun exposure doesn't have jack to do with it.
Exactly!!!

www.greenpasture.org is the manufacturer, and you can also order it from www.drrons.com
The bottle is expensive, but it lasts a full 3 months.
Nasty tasting yes, but well worth it!
At first I thought you were putting it on your skin, and thought yucky! Now I see you are actually ingesting it, I have to say double yucky. I really hate fish, but I burn if I don't do anything. Oh the decisions.

ETA

Ok, so filling the capsules wouldn't be too bad. As long as I don't burp fish. I had that problem with some prenatal vitamins I was taking. Made my "morning" sickness 20x worse! If I can't taste it I may try it. Maybe their pre-made first just as a test. Is this ok for kids to eat? I am sure my little mini mes will have my skin and super burning powers as well.
3 words. Capsules. No Burps

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
My 13 yo daughter and I take the liquid, straight up. It is the cinnamon flavor fermented cod liver oil, and her only complaint is that it is too spicy. No burbs. :D I got it from www.drrons.com

I was out in the sun all day yesterday. No burn! I am a naturally tan person, yet my face always gets a burn if out in the sun too long.

The coconut oil makes my face feel so smooth btw...esp by my eyes.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks, many people still burp fish even with capsules. It says more about their digestive system and their diet than the capsules. When I inquire about when they are taking them and with what foods, it is usually on an empty stomach or with cereal with skim milk or some such displacing food.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Free, wasn't it you who said to take it before bed? Well, that is when we take it. (Maybe we are burping in our sleep :p ) Anyway, we usually have something in our tummies too.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Nope, not me, bbh. I probably said to take it with supper instead of with breakfast, at any rate, with the saturated fat foods.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
My 13 yo daughter and I take the liquid, straight up. It is the cinnamon flavor fermented cod liver oil, and her only complaint is that it is too spicy. No burbs. :D I got it from www.drrons.com

I was out in the sun all day yesterday. No burn! I am a naturally tan person, yet my face always gets a burn if out in the sun too long.

The coconut oil makes my face feel so smooth btw...esp by my eyes.
Coconut moisturizer? 'splain please.