Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Good luck with the boxes. Moving is a tiring thing. It can be exciting and positive, though sometimes it's not. I Hope it goes easy for you!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I have boxes and newspaper when you get ready for some sis. I kept several small but not TOO small boxes from Christmas. And I have enough newspaper to wrap up pretty much all your dishes and knick knack type things lol!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Do you have an exact date yet as to when you'll be moving?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
no, no exact date yet...
with te way im handing the hous back to the bnk I could get a letter tomorrow saying "be out in 2 weeks or they could let me stay for months without a forclosure letter...

but personaly id realy like a "sooner the better" but miss the weather" type situation.
dads in hong kong for a week, and mums gingo be working on getting the boxes out of the garage oerthe ext couple of weeks (they had to have some work done on the ac/heat ystem so she couldntstart putting things in the attic yet)
once te boxes ar out of the way dads got o build a temporary wall to turn 1/2 the garage into my livingspace, once that's done its just a case of figuring out how to get everythin I need to take fomr hee to hee, get the health certssorted out and try o plan everythinfor a stretch of days when the weather here and the weather there are going to co-operate.
prbbaly beginning - mid march at this stage in the game.

seed starting in that area needs to start mid march o id like t be thre by then to get a start on this years veggie crop, we'll be going small this year since weve still got to pln were everyhtings going, but that's the goal...

in other news, not much going on...
my motivation is sorely lacking, but im trying to keep the mojo up...

still got1 bun to find a home for, little lop is most definatly healthy and happy now so he needs to go to a new home...

and ive got 4 eggs in my parrotlets nest box...
if they hatch when they should babies would be eady to go home mid march so thtll probably play a part too, id like to get them sold BEFORE moving so im nto taking hem all that way.
ive got someone who does buy unweaned if it comes down to I, but id prefer not, the cash is VERY helpful.

otherwise nothing going on...
got to go get the buns fed and sorted, then ill probably take Keira to the park for a good walk.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
brrr, chilly this morning, enough so that I had to turn the heat to medium again (after 3 days of low)

not much going on, think im fighting cold/bug of some kind...
hope everyones doing well.

today ive realy got to get some cleaning done...

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Nothing going on but hurry up and wait. No fun at all.
Hope you feel better quick!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Take it as easy as you can. No point in pushing it and getting sick. That will only put you behind. :hugs

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
all I good, mood is way off, the past couple days, just mentally tired and my body is fighting me, stressed about the car situation (the cty hall want another $300 in taxes that the dealership didn't know about, and im not willing to pay $300 for the privledge of her being in state for 2 months when its gonna cost me another $200 or so to get her reg in NJ when I move, so nowtrying to find out who I need to call to have them have our city hall send the paperwork to NJ so its there when I get there and I can just do it there...even I I do have to pay extra for it being late form buying or whateve, its better than paying it twice in 2 months...)

ive got a bill from the dr (im not supposed to have) because my medcal insurance has decided they'll over the cost of the depo shot...BUT wontcover the cost of the nurse visit to administer it (it has to be done deep intramuscular and cannot be done at home) so now theres an appeals letter gone off there...the drs office charger $50 for a 3 second visit for the nurse to jab me in the ass cheek with a needle...
I told the dr that ive got an appeals in to the insurance company and they are usually real nice.
frustrating ontop because im still having the al over body aches and realy should go in to get checked out, its like 3 weeks now and im not having any flu type symptoms...just my skin hurts...all over...a frine mentioned all the issues im having right now sound like fibro...would be just one more thing to add.

te GOOD news however is little lop bunny should be going to a new home tomorrow (fingers crossed!) realy hoping she doesn't fall through on him, he needs to go, he needs a home wth alo of attention, hes lovingthe indoor life and loves to run around loose, but when he wants attention he dumps his bowl, and throws it about his cage (hes got toys) and I cant afford to be wasting even a cup of food right now...
so REALY hoping this works out for tomorrow.
once hes gone im down to the critters im planning on bringing with me...
so now its just a case of figuring out the logistics.

got a week and a half until February...
next week starts the online ag sale, gonna take pics of everything large that I know needs to go and can go now...get those posted...then closer to the time ill put the stuffthat cant go until the very end...
and it also starts the empty out the chest freezer routein, got to figure out exactly whats in thre and use it all up as efficiently as possible...

I hate the "stuff" part of moving...if it was just a case of get in the car and go...awesome thati could do...but theres just so much "stuff" we accumulate...

anywho...still alive...still kicking...