Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Keira is awesome....so long as boots aren't involved.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it realy did...just being able to put my head down and pet her helped!

unfortunately though NOW im tense again...
bunny buyer was a no show, no message, no email, no show, waited 1/2 an hour but wasn't going to sit around any longer, its FREEZING out.
realy frustrated. why the heck do people do this, as of last night we were all set for time ad place after rescheduaing...then today...nothing...

seriously if something comes up or you change your mind that's fine...but drop me a message with a little notice so I don't spend energy and time loading the bun and his supplies up and waiting for you if your not going to show...

and this person has a data phone her messages have been sent from her phone, so its not like she has the excuse of "well I got lost/broke dwn/whatever and couldnt get to a computer..."

Grumbles

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Awesome on the pup. Dobes are cool dogs. I think is like to have a rottie lab mix for a farm dog though.
Just great that she was so well behaved!
Boo on the bun meeting falling through. I totally know how you feel on that one. People can be a pain!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
You have every right to be proud of her. Sounds like she did awesome.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
some good news...
little holland lop boy whet to his new home today!
so that's all my "extras" safe sound and sold.

YAY!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Glad to hear that! Now you can concentrate on getting stuff packed and moved.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well...yeah lol

tday my house confirmed its trying kill itself (and me in the process)
whent out to feed the critters and there is water everywhere.
at first it thought it was the hose pipe/diverter go pop...
nope, theres water gushing out of the laundry room and out of the area under the laundry room...
I opend the door, theres about 6" of water in the laundry room, everything is Soaked (im just hoping the tools in there arnt completly destroyed., I think all the toilet paper and paper towels are...)
so I had to crawl under the house to turn off the water....
I was soaked, covered in mud, and freezing so I haven't taken a look at how much damage was actually done or how im going to actually fix it. but for right now, theres no water in the house...

I wanted to scream, then I wanted to cry...then I realized I dont have the energy for either.

I did see the Dr. this morning, hes runnin blood tests for rheumatoid arthritis and for lymes, the journey to a fibro diagnosis is a process of elimination...he wants to be certain to rule everything out.

then took the car for an oil change so that's done at least...

picked up a new bottle of safeguard so I can deworm the goats too (they are due) will probably give the dogs a round too, they've all been playing with the cats squirrel leftovers!

and of course I spend what free money I have on that stuff come home and 2 hour later my laundry room tries to drown itself

oh well...