Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
amd kill myself...or at minimum, break an ankle...im NOT gracefull lol.
didn't find any that screamed buy me...
did find a pleather jacket at wilsons leather I loved BUT I have jackets and if im going to make room in the closet its going to be for REAL leather not pleather...
amazing to try on a xl in wilsons womens and have it fit though (their sizes run tiny)

oh and only 1 baby out of primroses litter is still alive, ive moved him into willows nest hoping shell take over her ktis are only a few hours onlder and about the same size so...
miss clover my other angora is pulling fur too so im REALY hoping shes a good first time momma...
ill rebreed primrose tomorrow and give her one last try. :/

Last edited:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
And that's why I don't wear heels!

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Maybe he's grumbling that you won't butcher them because he can't picture himself butchering anything? Gotta do what you gotta do.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well sad days in bunny land, one of the cold litter made it and I got up this morning to find a 2 week old rex dead on the cage floor (dragged out of the box) and my 1st time angora mommas litter dead in the nest box :/
theres also 3 kits in the rex nest box that ware looking very tiny compared to the others (though there should be more than enough milk to go around since theres only 8 of them, a couple of the e-lop babies look a ltitle small too...gonna have to start tossing some calf manna and BOSS to the nursing does and hope that helps...the rex should be good if they can get through another week or 2 and start nomming on their own.

gonna breed back both angora girls and give them both another chance...depending on how willows angora kits sell I may decide to cut back or even get out completely of angora...either way my satin doe only has 1 more try...
im realy hoping to get kits through to weaning and sold...

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks, not a good morning this morning either, my e-lop knocked her box over, 4 kits dead, the other 4 looks strong though (and 1 ear is a survivor) also lost an angora kit, not sure why...
all whent in the freezer, its free dog food and id rather them not waste, keira will eat them if I put them in her bowl...(fur and all)
I did re-breed the 2 angora does who both lost their litters, well see how they do on the next round.
put my e-lop buck in with my other e-lop doe but shes not so-operative...so thatll be a 2 x a dy untill i see a successful dismount. hes got the idea she just wont lift for him right now, shes the same age as the other doe, so no reason she cant breed.

currently im lay in bed with keira, jasper, ruby and binx....turns out I caught the cold that's been wandering around the house...feeling yuck, its very sinus yicky so my throats sore and my head hurts and im stuffy...nothing thatll keep me down, but enough that I don't want to get up lol.
so much stuff to finnish getting done...looking at my room and it still looks like a disaster zone. :/
realy need to get it painted and get thigns finished...make it more usable.

oh and last night found out both me and dad are likely allergic to Salmon...we both broke out in an odd slightly tingly rash...and the only thing we both ate, that neither of us usually eat is salmon...im fine with seafood normally, don't eat much of it, but once in a while, and have no issues with tuna or tilapia or bas or catfish even...but aarently salmon turns me salmon colored...so will probably avoid that in the future lol.

not much else going on, 4 of the 7 goose eggs have fetal development and movment so fingers crossed, im hoing for 1 male 3 females or 2 pairs...with my luck they will all be boys though LOL!
debating wether to order my khaki ducks try and get them to arrive at the same time as the goslings hatching so I don't have to run lamps o different cycles...
and once the geese are hatched im going to order hatching eggs for either rhode or legbars...we;ll see what happens there :)

pool cover came off yesterday, looks soooooo appealing...but brrrr lol

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sorry you feel bad. Hope your eggs hatch! I've got Pilgrim babies this year and have one goose still sitting. She started late.... and yesterday I noticed she's rolled a couple eggs out of the nest so I'm not sure if we'll get another hatch or not.