Wannabefree...guess what I got in the mail today!?!?!?!?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you can put money on itt hat i would have turned the tv off on him...
*HUGS*

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I was too mad to think about what to do. I just wanted to go upside his head. He's just SO unbearably LAZY!!! I'm still tryin to calm down...

Cheerio, let me know if you need any seeds this year :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
You may just need to have a talk w/him. After all, the Bible does say that if a man shall not work, neither shall he eat. So, cut off the chow line and see what happens.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
You may just need to have a talk w/him. After all, the Bible does say that if a man shall not work, neither shall he eat. So, cut off the chow line and see what happens.
He'd flat out die :p He eats more than the rest of us put together. I dunno what his deal is...I feel bad for him that he's so big, but I can really see why now. I have him walking the Great Dane twice a day for about 10 minutes hoping to help him, but it just doesn't seem like he wants any help! If I don't treat him like a kid and tell him exactly every single move to make, he makes not a move :he It's drivin me nuts! I DON'T need any more children in this house. I'm just frustrated and crabby today I guess. GRR!! Anyway...

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
id tell him just that, that you need him to put the effort in to think for himself and not just hold the couch down, that theres penty to be done around the house and since hes not 13 you dont think he should need a chore list...
and if he cant get off his tuckus and help out he needs to find someone elses couch to keep warm.

lazy people get that way because theyve been allowed to, i highly doubt anyone has ever pushed hi to take some initative and without being taught that early on...well...why should he now...
a little tough love (or a new home) might beneeded for that big boy...and im not talking the great dane!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Actually the dog is pretty lazy too :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
True.

Hubby is sick again :( He's not eating dinner. Feeling puny. *sigh* The day JUST keeps getting BETTER :woot NOT!!!!

Tomorrow is a new day..tomorrow is a new day..tomorrow is a new day..tomorrow is a new day..tomorrow is a new day..tomorrow is a new day.....