What did you do to MAKE money today?

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Money found is money earned. Found 140.00 in an old paypal account. YESS!!! Now I just spent it on silver. :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
THEFAN said:
Money found is money earned. Found 140.00 in an old paypal account. YESS!!! Now I just spent it on silver. :)
:ep My old Paypal account is growing cobwebs. GREAT find!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well I sold some eggs but my neighbor never paid me. :barnie

Not quite sure whats going on with her. Shes getting old. She called on Sat left a message. Then called again Mon night. Said she would come by Tues am to pick up 3 dozen. At 3 dollars a dozen that's my next bag of feed, well almost. I had to run to the grocery while I was gone she called and talked to my 10 yo. First mistake. She said something about not having cash but would still come an get the eggs. I was home when when got here. "Oh your here!" She said she was going to the grocery and would getcash back. Then pay me on her way home. She never came back. :hu

I don't think there is ill intention. But if its a money thing I would have no problem donating a dozen to her. Especially because I know things can be tight. But she took 3 and never came back.

Hummm????

lorieMN

Power Conserver
Reaction score
D1 said:
where do you live we barely getting $12 each for grown laying hens no matter what breed
MN,,once in a while I get some first time chicken buyers out of the st paul area and get lucky,,the rest I plan on bringing to an auction,tho I have seen big old mutt roos go at this auction in the spring for $25 each,,so heres hopeing people are looking for hens that are at POL and are willing to pay for them.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have been selling my hens for 15 each. I was going to sell them for 20, but I have so many and I really want to cut on the feed and get them out so I can concentrate on the sex-link project I am starting. But they selling.
Sold a gosling today for 10 bucks.
Sold 7 little 2 week old cockerals today and 20 yesterday. Thought the pullets would go first.
My chickens are about to pay for an addition to their coop....a very big addition.

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Listed 4 things on Craigslist today. Picked up a ryobi shop vac when I was urban foraging last trash day. The cord had been cut. DH put a new cord on it and it works just fine. I'll list it next weekend.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Still selling spring bulbs that needed thinning... $40.00 today so far and up to $110.00 for a total now. :bun

A new roll of fencing for my backyard is $190 - will I make it?

tamlynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My son made $4.25 today! :lol: I really needed some garden space and my cilantro had taken over. After taking all I wanted for drying, we bundled up a bunch and he went door to door selling "organic, locally grown" cilantro and rosemary. He even told people what dishes were good to make with the herbs! He is such a cute little guy, people told him to keep the change.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Still selling spring bulbs that needed thinning... $40.00 today so far and up to $110.00 for a total now. :bun

A new roll of fencing for my backyard is $190 - will I make it?
Yes you'll make it! ;) I'll be your cheerleader! :woot

I sold some azaleas today thanks to stealing this idea from you :D Thanks! :hugs

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I need to thin both my irises and my lily of the valley. Hope I can get some money from them.