What did you do to MAKE money today?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I purchased a couple Blu-Ray players at a STEAL to resell on Ebay for way less than full price, but still making a decent profit ;)

sparks

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Worked 3......12 hour shifts...fri,sat and sun.:barnie

chickensducks&agoose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I sold 6 chickens for $50 today, POL (some already laying) including a salmon faverolle and a white EE who lays blue (robin's egg blue) eggs. Giving away a goose later this week though, since she's taken to dubbing my hens for me :( so i'm not convinced I'm ahead...

Gardener77

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Bottled up a big batch of Kombucha to sell on consignment at the local health food store! Didn't make any money yet. At the very least I can drink it for way less than I could buy it for!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Sold some crafts this week for a total of $47. That money is going towards my spending money at the sheep and wool festival this weekend. :)

Bimpnottin

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:woot Made my first sale on Etsy today!!!!!! And after the fees, and figuring in my labor and material costs, still managed to make $32!!!

Ok, might be just the thing to get my butt in gear for that craft show I've got in June (oh my goodness - only a month away) and have already paid for my spot. Yikes!!!!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Guy next to my parents is looking to buy some straw. I offered to sell it to him for $3.00 a bale. (I paid $2.25) He wanted to know if I could spare 7 bales! Sure can! When I got it, I had to get 30 bales. I got it at the auction, and that was the lowest number I could get. But, I figured it would be cheaper in the long run than buying the bales I needed from elsewhere since they normally charge around $6.00 a bale! So, I'll be stopping to visit my parents soon, and taking him some straw! And, he might be interested in getting some chicks when I have them!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I got a re-embursement check from my boss. I guess it doesn't count as money earned, but I wasn't expecting to get it.