What's for dinner?

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I grabbed two pint jars of ground turkey taco meat that I did up in 2020. Had stand up taco shells from the clearance rack, a wrinkled tomato and some lettuce. YUMMY!! Also an old can of refried beans and some leftover multi grain rice. No veggies, but this dinner was plenty!!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Didn't make bread 🙄. Used a leftover biscuit from breakfast. 👍 Craving tomato -- prob cause of that wrinkled one. :old

So tonight will be something "tomatoey". Spaghetti? Chili? Or? :hu

i talked Mom into making lasagna like food for this weekend's visit by some friends. :) :) :) we'd been having baked spaghetti a lot of times recently and i voted for something different. she now uses elbows for making it, i don't care about what form of pasta she uses so whatever is easier is fine with me - it's the flavors i really enjoy and it's always good... :)

dinner last night was a leg of an rotisserie chicken. she must have been snooping SS... (nah she wouldn't, she doesn't touch computer anything if she can help it).

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bless her for trying!!

in Mom's case her current attitude is from many years of working with a particular computer system from the time it was installed until she quit. since it was one of the earlier computer systems i'm sure it had a lot of problems and issues and did dumb things...