What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My first experience was computer with floppy disks! 😵‍💫 And that was top grade at that time. :old🤣

teletype was my first experience, that was dialed in to the mini-computer at a college campus, that was late '70s before floppies. of course we were playing a game called Star Trek.

Did get by tomato fix last night, late but satisfying.

:)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Son-in-law and grands are coming in tonight so low carb rules get tossed! Tonight will be taco stuffed baked potatoes. Easy Peasy and a crowd pleaser.

plus very filling! :) sounds good to me.

here today it was burger day so that was for me brunch. not sure what we'll do later, likely veggies and peanut butter. i've reached my quota of cookies for the day - but they are good for me, they only have butter, flour, powdered sugar and corn starch in them.

i tried to talk Mom out of baking today as she's still hurting, but instead she just roped me into helping beyond the usual sou-chef duties. it's ok. we'll see how many of them i can sell Sat...

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Fajitas tonight. Double batch so we can have it for a quick lunch Saturday as well. Only need to cut up onion. I have frozen pepper slices and the meat is already sliced.

Im done slicing for today after that. Had to cut up that beef top loin. Got 20 steaks out of it. Cut the extra fat off and will grind that for rendering later.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
received_1837356430071467.jpeg

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A casserole of any kind is usually tasty and forgiving. Easy, unwatched and several meals! I'm looking at sausage, cabbage & potatoes in a pan, plus anything else that jumps in. Call it what you want! :clap :drool

ETA...it's in the oven. Onions, sun dried tomatoes, pulling some goat cheese from freezer to add at close to the end.

Last edited: