What's for dinner?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
baked beans from the freezer, but Mom plans on cooking some things today too so... i'll be on KP duty as usual along with trying to get my own projects nudged forwards.

yesterday was macaroni and cheese and spaghettios. yes, it's simple and not the best but i also did have some carrots and peanut butter so not devoid of nutrition... for dinner we had veggies. it was really good.

maybe i can talk Mom into making some beef veggie soup next weekend (normal big pots size not just a little as we'll freeze some of it and give other containers of it away). of course i do know how to make it myself, but Mom needs to keep busy and always asks me what we should have next and i normally don't think of beef and veggie soup plus my SIL loves it and wants the beef version so we can take out a few preferences with one shot so to speak... :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Last night I had fried cabbage, left from too much for a canner of kraut. Tonight?? Something meaty! 🤔. I'm thinking a big old hamburger!! Lettuce, tomato, onion -- delishousness waiting. Everything here, so it's a plan👍

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thawed out a couple of ribeyes, but wasn't really feeling steak. So.... tonight it's Bulgogi.

(using Swerve, sugar free, brown sugar)