2022 Resolutions List

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nice try, I appreciate it. But I don't have rubboard abs....... slight belly roll, yes. :lol:

i'm talking to myself too... :) wish my roll was slight. i'm down 5lbs but 7 more to go and they're not going away easy. worse than baked on cheese. perhaps a part of my problem... :) mmmMM cheese! :)

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i've actually gotten rid of a few things away today so far. :) out to recycle and not trash. i had put them in a box and then wondered what i had done with them since i couldn't find them, but this morning going through the bean collection boxes there they were. so that is now outside waiting for the recycle truck to come by. i didn't really need 20 old film cannisters (with tops) - they were nice for storing seeds when i was collecting wild seeds but after years of collecting seeds and rarely planting any of them i figured out that i should finally get rid of the seeds. so years ago i took them all out and scattered them and it took me until this year to finally say that i really didn't need yet another pile of containers (i wasn't using!) and so out they went. the small box they were in is meant to be used for the bean collection anyways.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Spent about 2 hours in the basement. Have about a full trash can pile of stuff sitting off to the side. Did not find the rest of my canning jars yet