2022 Resolutions List

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
If you never took it out of boxes you must not need it? :hide
THIS!!!!!!!
Just taking it out of a box moving it to a cupboard/cabinet where it still doesn't get used does NOT negate the non usefulness of said item!!!!!

The struggle is real here. 12. Count em. 12 travel mugs/tumblers that take up valuable cupboard space that have not been used since we moved here. Yes, they were nice expensive ones when they were purchased, but now are just clutter. So much clutter. Smh

ETA, throwing out a pair of my house slippers. Worn once in 5 years (they were 10 years old then), now just in the way

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
No silly, MY survival!!!
1643589332987.png

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
6 loads of laundry done (one specific shirt had not been worn since Dec 8). Lol.
Litter boxes cleaned. Counter space discovered. 3 miscellaneous little piles of stuff are no more

Worked all day at it, didn't over do it

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Oh! And every trip to the basement, I either took something that needed to go down, or brought up something that needed to come upstairs. Maybe this approach should be my plan
this is my biggest barrier to housekeeping! When my CFS flares a pile accumulates at the top of the basement stairs. I have DS14 take it downstairs and put it away, but he dumps it wherever so we're constantly cleaning the basement. It's miserable. It makes me want to throw everything away. (but that's where my SS stuff is stored...)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
this is my biggest barrier to housekeeping! When my CFS flares a pile accumulates at the top of the basement stairs. I have DS14 take it downstairs and put it away, but he dumps it wherever so we're constantly cleaning the basement. It's miserable. It makes me want to throw everything away. (but that's where my SS stuff is stored...)
I was able to clear off a 10'x10' section of basement floor (purging activity stuff and piles of clothes) feels good