2022 Resolutions List

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Streak of keeping the garbage can filled up on trash day continues.
Found some steel shelves on sale at Menards. Getting one for planned canning stuff. Convinced the wife one would work for her craft stuff temporarily.
Small steps

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Streak of keeping the garbage can filled up on trash day continues.
Found some steel shelves on sale at Menards. Getting one for planned canning stuff. Convinced the wife one would work for her craft stuff temporarily.
Small steps

once in a while we use the saying that Rome wasn't built in a day. in your case it would probably have to be something like Rome wasn't cleaned in a day. :)

i have made some progress too here in getting some clutter cleaned up now that i made more room by thinning out the bean collection and getting it mostly put away instead of them sitting around in box tops waiting for me to get to them.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yeah we’re going to need more info on that- did I miss that you found a new farm??
Yup. 25 acres, double wide and 2 ponds. Fenced for cattle, old barbed wire, fence rows grown up and need clearing/cleaning.

Close Monday, dental appointments Tuesday, start on house Wednesday. Going to take down all the trim, Kilz walls. Tape and float. A friend will come do the texture. Then paint, put up new trim. Viola! Looks like a real house! Start moving in!

I have too much stuff. Going to take my favorite stuff, next favorite stuff, what doesn’t fit won’t be my favorite stuff. Have yard sale. LOL

Build 3 sided shelter for sheep on small piece on right side of driveway and enough fence to move sheep and dogs. Build a ram pen for new ram I’m getting in July. Go have knee replacement surgery in mid August, rehab for 2 weeks, then outpatient therapy twice a week. Go slap ‘effing CRAZY because I’m recovering and can’t do much. My normal routine is other peoples extreme sport. Haha.

Got to put Kawasaki mule in shop, engine smoking, probably needs rings. I’ll need it to scoot around farm.

Fixing to be busy around here. Like I always do, I’ll hit the ground running—with a slight limp.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I got back into a time-restricted feeding/fasting groove and have been more active (training dogs, gardening). I was surprised by losing 5#! :weee

About 20# to go before I feel comfortable in my skin.

I'm struggling otherwise. Too much on my plate since my work didnt end on time and I'm on my summer schedule now. I need to write an unfun email to my boss - I dobt have it done, cant give you an expected date to finish it, and cant take the last contract. Uggh.