2022 Resolutions List

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Mostly good. The girls are both taking about a tote worth of stuff. 3 bags of trash taken out. Huge box of stuff to donate. Lots of stuff aggregated. Last canning shelf set up

Downside , found a box of old LPs and yearbooks of the wife's that were wet and moldy. Water meter leaking.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Mostly good. The girls are both taking about a tote worth of stuff. 3 bags of trash taken out. Huge box of stuff to donate. Lots of stuff aggregated. Last canning shelf set up

Downside , found a box of old LPs and yearbooks of the wife's that were wet and moldy. Water meter leaking.
7 trash bags total, lots of cardboard boxes to recycle. Had the girls take a few things that upset the wife. She had lots of anxiety over my stuff that I don't ever see us using, things I haven't used in over 10 years that I am tired of schlepping around. I am in the dog house right now

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
So giving my daughters a printer's drawer and oval marble cutting board that have been in storage for years, plus a Halloween decoration still in the original shopping bag was not well received.

Now to find somewhere to sell my old HO gauge train stuff

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I think I need to hit the garage this weekend. Overflowing with empty boxes from last weekend, and plenty of stuff we stocked up (canning jars, paper projects, etc.) That I really need to organize.