Its almost time! Who has started their list of 2023 Resolutions?
I'm excited for 2023! I can visualize all these things getting done! Anyone else feeling confident and hopeful?1. Do at least 3 virtual 5Ks. Maybe walk several in-person 5Ks to get over my fear of them.
2. Walk/jog/run 100 miles (treadmill counts).
3. Walk Splash 75 minutes/week for 8 weeks toward FIT Dog bronze title. (I started in 2022, and will have 4 or 5 weeks left).
4. Lose the 10# I gained in Sept-Oct 2022, and another 5 - 10#. Goal weight 120 - 130.
5. Practice better (more frequent) self-care
6. Clean my basement and upstairs. Keep them clean?
7. Use what I already have. This applies to yarn and fabric stash, beauty and fitness items, dog gear, etc. I have plenty but forget about whatever is in storage.
8. Work on my dog training CEU. Possibly by writing a book. Complete FIT Dog instructor training for levels 2 and 3. Get my #*$& together and teach some classes and/or start a FIT Dog club this summer.