2023 Resolutions

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Whelp, large application install and go-live in process at work. Having to walk, walk, walk for 7 days straight. Down 5 pounds this morning.

Not how I wanted to do it
Maybe not what you had in mind, but the exercise will help you tone those muscles. The stress will melt pounds off, sorta like being in Naked and Afraid, except you get to keep your clothes on.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
On Tuesday I tried eccentric contractions at the gym. Whoooo-eeeeee! They really are EFFICIENT. I did 1 set, didn't feel like much. And then was sore for 2 days. :gig Back at it again today!

I pulled Eight of Cups last night. "You will find the strength to leave behind something that doesn't serve you anymore" 😍 How perfect is that for new year's resolutions season?!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i did make progress today, but it's not the kind of progress that accomplished what i was trying to get done.

i have statements i've printed out, i have statements that were sent to me, i also have a file of transactions. the file of transactions contains an entry not reflected on the statements. i would not know this transaction was there until i dumped the file and looked at it.

raises some questions for me because i do not remember this transaction or the date and the amount is certainly odd too which means it probably was a mistake and so i'll call them next week and see what they say. i'm past the date where it would be correctable, but i'm still interested in what it means to them, if they have any idea where it came from or not and if it really matters (it doesn't to me but $45*.** isn't peanuts either).

which brought up to me what to do about errors and how to account for them. so off on another tangent...

banana split for dinner.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
28 days to modify a habit. 2 weeks in a row of doing laundry and attempting small steps of addressing the food storage set up while in the basement. Emptied one tote of recently emptied jars into to 12 count empty cases (did 4 cases). Working on getting the shelves in better order.

Son is finally moving out of his mom's in 2 weeks. He will be swinging by to get most of his stuff from the garage!!! Progress!