2024 Resolutions

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It was! 🤣. BUT...Lucked into some really good used, spent right at $2k for what would have been$4,700. new. The t-post were new. Nothing to sneeze at either way but thrilled with saved $. I'm amazed. Right place, right time, cash in hand. Drove 3hr EA way for tiller, will be 2 hr for fence pick up first of week.

And I didn't even have black eyed peas on new yr, 4luck! 😳

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Did get a new habit started. We are making the bed every morning now. Forces the wife to get up and moving each day.

She may crash on the sectional, but she is out of bed.

And setting up the coffee maker in the evening while cleaning up the kitchen.

Small steps

Last edited:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
It was! 🤣. BUT...Lucked into some really good used, spent right at $2k for what would have been$4,700. new. The t-post were new. Nothing to sneeze at either way but thrilled with saved $. I'm amazed. Right place, right time, cash in hand. Drove 3hr EA way for tiller, will be 2 hr for fence pick up first of week.

Wow! Congrats!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

You made some great money saving deals. I can’t wait to see pictures of your garden!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

congrats! :)

dang i need some fence too *BIG EYES* or should that be *BUG EYES*? no, that's not gonna workie...

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Did get a new habit started. We are making the bed every morning now. Forces the wife to get up and moving each day.

She may crash on the sectional, but she is out of bed.

Small steps

it almost sounds like recovery from trauma where you are rebuilding a life completely one small ritual at a time.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score

Small steps
My favorite part of my routine(s) is my bedtime routine. I set up a pretty glass tray on my kitchen counter with my medications and protein shakes for the next day. It makes mornings so much better! I rarely miss a dose since starting this habit.