2024 Resolutions

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yep -- not being "required" to go to work seems to give your mind/body a reason to slack off :old I find it to be almost like when I worked full time and had a day off -- "holiday schedule" :lol:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
It was a mentally stressful week at work and with the volunteer gig. Brain is shut down
At work, I found a "feature" in our project scheduling tool that invalidated one of our work instruction guides. We are encouraged to bring these up internally. I sent a detailed note on steps ABC to reproduce. The keeper of the tool said they did steps ADE and it works as intended. I replied with more detail and screenshots and they replied that because I did steps XYZ (not paying attention to my steps ABC) its working as expected. Our boss was on the emails and now he's confused.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Embracing small steps. You eat an elephant one fork full at a time. Spent about an hour yesterday doing little things, like putting all the extra light bulbs in a box and moving to the storage in the basement. Moving everything non essential out of my office so I can finish the paint touch-up work, etc. Stuff like that. Can't see a difference, but it was progress. Not nagging, leading by example

Last edited: