A new journey into homesteading "pic heavy"

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Oh, what fun! I found myself counting along with you. I really enjoy your music on your videos! And the boys at the end sure do bring a smile to my face!! I'm really glad you made a video! Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
THANKS y'all! I really want the channel to be successful, but its tough to grow it. The more you guys watch, like and share the more YouTube will show my videos on people's searches.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Not too shabby? It's great, actually!!

Now -- the watch to see how many roos :lol: Hey...I see freezer meat coming on...and fresh layers for winter.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
THANKS y'all! I really want the channel to be successful, but its tough to grow it. The more you guys watch, like and share the more YouTube will show my videos on people's searches.
Create a FB page and post your videos on there as well. Then share the posts to self-sufficiency groups that allow it. I've created a page for my own website too. FB is a necessary evil. Awful site, but it's useful.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I ended up running an add on Craigslist. Some fella came and bought all my black sex link pullets. Still have around 40 from the hatch I need to thin down a bit more.

A couple friends want me to hatch eggs for them as well. So we have about 40 eggs in the bator right now. Just so long as I don't get stuck with the chicks. :D