A new journey into homesteading "pic heavy"

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
another litter of bunnies was born today. so now we have 3 and one more on the way. today was my good doe, but she had problems. she didn't pull any fur. the kids thought we lost the litter because they were all ice cold and still. my daughter brought them inside and held them for aboit 30 mins and all 6 were revived! that was cool

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She saved the kits lives! That’s awesome.

Sometimes you have to let everything go and live in that moment. Celebrating saving a litter of newborn baby rabbits is one of those moments. Bragging on your daughter is one of those moments.

Your garden is looking good. You are ahead of me, you already have corn up! I haven’t planted mine yet.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Day 9 without smoking. right now the only thing that really bothers me is this plavix medication making me dizzy EVERYDAY. just about tired of it. it's like having an inner ear infection. and right now my patience is wearing pretty thin anyway.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
first day of work today since the heart attack. hope it goes well

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I hope your day goes ok. What are the side effects of plavix. Consult your doctor, whatever it’s supposed to do for you may be able to control with diet. Hang in there on the no smoking, your life is much more important.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I hope your day goes ok. What are the side effects of plavix. Consult your doctor, whatever it’s supposed to do for you may be able to control with diet. Hang in there on the no smoking, your life is much more important.

I'm gonna call him today. thisaint working. I'm doing my part. they need to get this ironed out

Latest posts