A new journey into homesteading "pic heavy"

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It's not over until the litigation is over. When thousands of dead people have voted, when the voter count is 25% greater than the number of registered voters. When video footage SHOWS woman who is supposed to be counting ballots, sitting with pen in hand, filling out and correcting ballots, while other counters and security guard is right there. When witnesses are not allowed to observe vote counts... I pray that justice is done, that truth prevails.

As for your gardening pics: LOVE that tractor.

thanks

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
we put a few birds up this morning. got about 15 left but they are gonna hang around a while longer.

20201121_144819.jpg

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks bay. I'm falling behind something fierce. there are some buns that need to go to camp as well. those dang birds were almost too big for the bags. next week they are gonna be huge.

I need to can more chicken and stock. you would be amazed how fast that stuff goes. fast dinners after a long day! last night we had chicken noodle soup. I usually don't like it but that was the best soup I've ever had and it only took 20 mins to make.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ever make chicken mole' ? Pronounced MO-lee. It is good stuff. It is a thick paste, dilute it down with chicken broth to a thick gravy, add cooked chicken, simmer a short while while cooking rice. Serve chicken and mole' sauce over the rice. We love it. A Mexican friend of mine, years ago, taught me about mole' and I've made it ever since. Simple and good. Find it at the grocery store and the glass jar makes great little glasses for juice and such. Using canned broth and chicken, it's a fast meal.

1606052428810.png