Abifae - Ciao Babies!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I can't afford the damned bag to put the stuff IN! Let alone the stuff. *laughs*

But yes. If I get a good job (bwahahahah! so likely! hahahahaha!!!) that is high on my list :)

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
My dad is working on it for us all :)

HIS bag is pretty big. I'll definitely check thrift shops. Thanks :D Good idea!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I am having the WEIRDEST day.

My job ended. But my company just moved me to another project. So 2 weeks of short hours and now no work at ALL til Thursday.

I officially declare it: AUTUMN CLEANING WEEK!!!!

So that's okay. I'd rather make money, but this means all the cleaning will actually get DONE. And the pre-move sorting.

No hot water. Rather, hot water as long as the cold tap is entirely off and I didn't trust it to be 20 minutes of warm to wash my hair. So I'm showering at my mom's LOL. After we run errands. This is an ongoing issue and the complex is working on it. I had a long hot shower last night to loosen my back.

Today is also the CO Spgs dance. ie: hour drive and TWO 2 hour dances :D If I can get all my errands done, shower at mom's, and be home in time. I already warned them that today is weird and I dunno if I'll make it back fast enough.

So this is just one of those days. *laughs* And my hair is REALLY gross. >.>

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I hate no hot water. It's the worst thing when the power goes out.
I am trying to autumn clean too. It's all way behind schedule with me having to stay off my foot but my ankle is feeling pretty good so far today so I'm tackling some scary corners in the kitchen. Then I sit and knit for a bit. If it starts to swell I'm back to just sitting and knitting. I've got an orange lace sock almost done to the heel. :cool:

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Here is my week:

Today:
change out litter (scoopable, every two weeks we wash the boxes)
Put AC unit away
Pick up clothes and crafts that are scattered around my house
Crock pot meals (doing a pulled pork and a beef stew)
Peel apples (23 pounds >.> There was a sale....) and get them started dehydrating

Tomorrow:
Crock pot butters
Vacuum (no point til after I peel all those apples)
Clean/organize the fridge and freezer
Pressure cooker test

Mon:
Sort clothing and toys for give away
Scrub the walls and doors (between hand prints and paw prints it looks like we have toddlers lol)

Tues:
Reshelve books (they're piled EVERYWHERE)
Put 2nd computer up

Wed:
Sewing room clean up (this is actually a quick chore since I just went through all the boxes a couple months ago... it's just clearing the random piles everywhere)

Thursday starts the new job.

Monday I have to install the new job's software.

So, already did laundry and all my weekend errands. Now I need to do one box, shower while it dries, then fill it and do the other litter box. Put the AC away before I make my bed (I climb on the bed to get to it LOL), and then curl up with a movie, apples, and a peeler :D

Italics are DONE! woot.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
It will be. And then I won't twitch when I look at my home. *laughs*