Abifae - Ciao Babies!

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
For some strange reason, I kinda like conflict too. I've always had the ability to know when 2 people are discussing a problem, and even when they are seeming to agree, neither one really has a clue what the other one means. I can listen for a few minutes, then step in and say, "X, what you're saying is this, right?" Then I'll say, "Y, is that what you understood X to say?" Maybe I should have been some kinda counselor.

But wait - they wouldn't allow me to thump heads together, now would they?

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
My problem is with people like that, once I've seen the behavior, I have no trust in their judgement, in particular when they are higher in the foodchain. I need to get better at being more accepting. :D
That's okay. When you study human behavior as an outsider, you learn to not trust anyone's judgement. Humans LIKE to be irrational and emotional. They call it "being human" and reward stupid choices as much as they can. A stupid choice with bad consequences seems to prove your "humanity" by proving you refuse to let logic interfere with your "humanness".

Hen - I like watching debates. Idiotic screaming at each other and not listening at all will set me off though. Obviously they are practicing their innate "humanness".

FF & KC - It is a standing outside and just watching it unfold. But since I can't hit people and they don't listen to me, I usually just wander away.

Boyd - I haven't had anything interesting to say LOL. I get very bored with blogging. There's only about 5 or 6 things to say and then you just get repetitive. Well, I do. So I don't blog unless it's actually something new and that just doesn't happen much. I'm actually a very dull person.

And it didn't seem safe to write about paranoias and actual internal things there. So I don't have much that is safe to write about.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
abifae said:
FF & KC - It is a standing outside and just watching it unfold. But since I can't hit people and they don't listen to me, I usually just wander away.
Yes that is it. Kind of like watching a play that you have already seen a bunch of times before. The stupidity of conflict is usually SO very predictable .. it fascinates me. Believe me Jamie, after being a part of and watching SO many conflicts situations it has given me MUCH more trust in people. I totally trust - that they are usually selfish and evil. :/

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
What makes you think you are a dull person? It doesn't seem that way to me.

It is interesting how we come across via internet. Someone reading my journal told me my life is "interesting" and I went HUH?

I fantasize about having a lot of us SS-ers in a room, what a real "party" with us would be like. I would say that with the exception of OFG who keeps her physical appearance pretty secret, YOU are the one whom I'd be most interested in meeting, just because you are NOT dull, along with WZ. I would be interested in seeing if you "live" is the same as you via internet, and the two of you bantering back and forth. I'd like you meet you ALL and hug you but you are very intriguing, Abifae, not dull.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I get bored is why i think i am dull. Lol. Boring people get bored! And i dont go out and DO things. :hu

Yes. I trust in selfishness too!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I could see an SS party devolving in to a homemade mead-fueled brawl over the right way to scrub a deck or pluck a chicken :gig

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Possible.

Of course I would be the one sitting back nursing that cool glass and watching everyone ELSE feud about doing hard work. ;) :p

Dooley

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
abifae said:
Humans LIKE to be irrational and emotional.
Indeed. Why else would would Desperate Housewives be so popular? :D

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Dooley never seen it lol! But i have heard stories!

Auntie... am i boring? Also am i the same in person so they should all visit me?

Ff i am with you lol

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Possible.

Of course I would be the one sitting back nursing that cool glass and watching everyone ELSE feud about doing hard work. ;) :p
I'd probably be there with you....