All I want for Christmas is ....

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
A sober daddy would be nice. Is it wrong to be thankful for someone getting their license pulled because of a DUI? Cause I'm very thankful he did, just in time for Thanksgiving. I'll be sending up words for you Deb :hugs

I want a fermenting crock and a moved clothesline. The chickens have taken to perching on mine. Oh yes, jars, jars, jars!
The crock because keeping stuff under the brine but still easily accessible is apparently beyond me, at least in regular quart & gallon jars.

Oh and can I have a few airlocks??? I'm hoping to move beyond the "punch-balloon over the carboy mouth" stage of hooch making.

Collector

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I would like a new food saver vaccum sealer with all the bells and whistles, and some SS books.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
A milk cow
A food saver
Meat slicer
Lose 10 pounds
Seeds
New laptop
My serger machine fixed and working
More Tattler lids

I think those are all self explanatory why I want those.

My Dream Christmas present would be a farm out in the country!

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
WHY?!? is it that used to be, if you didn't have 2 pennies to rub together, you could provide for your family by farming? But now-a-days, it's dadgummed EXPENSIVE? All I want is to to have some critters for meat and eggs, and plant some crops to feed my son and myself, but why-oh-why is it so costly?

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I need one of those fancy towel warmer thingies, I just LOVE a warm towel - however I'm not running OUT to the laundry room to get one out the dryer! :gig (I do that for the kids now and then)

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Ok, if I can't have money, than a nice cushy, well-paying part time job in an environment that doesn't make me sick, doing something really worthwhile with good, kind co-workers would be REALLLLY nice!!!