Also kinda obvious--get off your posterior!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
that is true...if more people used the roads for walking and biking etc. maybe the counties we live in would include bike lanes and such when planning new roads. I know my county doesn't give bikes etc. anything for the roads...a teeney weeney shoulder, and you are on your own..LOL

anyone can exercise. any level of exercise. it doesn't ever have to be limited to biking or walking. I can exercise while typing..LOL...I do it all the time..LOL

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
It would be hard to ride a bike into town from our house as the overpass is very steep. But we can walk & bike in our neighborhood. It is pretty safe to do for us. Although there are a few neighbors who tear down the rode(speedlimit is 25). We have an ablounger that we will start using this week(I got it at the rummage sale for $5). So far I have lost 18lbs by just drinking more water & watching my portions at meal time. Not to mention outside chores everyday too.

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I forgot to mention this, we'll have a couple customers for eggs on our road as soon as the girls are laying, and all our bikes have baskets on the front, so myself and my brother will be doing deliveries on our street, and possibly the street over because we can bike through the farmland behind us (the man who sold us our farm, owns the farm that surrounds us and he came over one day and said, "Hey Fran (my mum), feel free to ride, or bike, or walk through the fields behind you, or the forested part, there are lots of tractor ruts and paths around the corn and hay, and it'll take you right out onto St.Marks"). We have the heritage trails, as I said, so we can bike into Springbrook to deliver eggs.

Latest posts