Not open for further replies.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Wow! Can I just say that I find the amount of arrogance and vitriole on this thread is breathtaking, in a bad way.

What on earth, people?

So, there are 2 ways of seeing this. Big deal:
1. All people can help themselves in all ways at all times in all situations.
2. Some people cannot help themselves in all ways at all times in all situations.

If you want to fix America's health, take a long hard look at WHERE healthy food is available, HOW to get more people connected to gardening on their patio, yard or windowsill, WHERE people can exercise safely and HOW to get people more time for friends, family and self-care. Just a few.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
You know, WZ, you can pile on the sarcasm until the cows come home. It just shows everyone that you're more interested in fighting than in discussing.

hikerchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
noobiechickenlady said:
Here's another quote that seems appropriate:
"We don't enjoy being disciplined. It always seems to cause more pain than joy. But later on, those who learn from that discipline have peace that comes from doing what is right."

There will always be those who say thus-and-such cannot be done. That doesn't mean that it actually can't be done, it just means that those who say it can't, won't be the ones doing it.
And there are also those saying it CAN be done, who HAVE done it and who ALSO think it could be really, really tough for other people to do it.
I am so grateful that there are some people on this forum who actually know how to read.

Thank you.

hikerchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
You know, WZ, you can pile on the sarcasm until the cows come home. It just shows everyone that you're more interested in fighting than in discussing.
What she said.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
There is more than enough sarcasm in this thread coming from many sources, Wifezilla is just one of them. Time to cool off, folks, this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.