Anxiety?

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
abifae said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
But, I am "normal" and healthy, even though my poor body refuses to sustain pregnancy :rolleyes:
Yep. All my tests have always been in range. Every single one was at the furthest range high or low, but since it was still "in range" I was perfectly healthy. This, btw, is when I was 115 pounds. At 5'8".
Ha! I know just what you were looking like! When I started the eight grade I was 5'8" and 116 pounds ... Now my left LEG is 116 pounds!! :ep

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Ha! I know just what you were looking like! When I started the eight grade I was 5'8" and 116 pounds ... Now my left LEG is 116 pounds!! :ep
I am now picturing you all perfectly normal with one 116# leg....

:th

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
be aware, that what is called normal ranges in the medical establishment, means very little
Exactly!

As for what I eat. This morning I had a kefir smoothie. I buy freeze dried cultures and use whole, organic milk. I add some vanilla and a bit of erythritol for flavor and sweetness. Sometimes I add coco powder. I usually add a bit of maca root powder and some nutritional yeast to the mix. Then I got hungry a few hours later so I heated up some sausage and cheddar quiche I made a few weeks ago and froze. Tonight I will have some turkey (it's in the roaster right now) with butter and some fresh tomatoes out of the garden. If the sweet potatoes were ready i would cook one of those up too, but they still have another month before they are ready. I can't wait. Mmmmmmmm

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
I wanted to add, that if adrenal fatigue is not healed, or its covered over by prescriptions, a nervous breakdown occurs. Not many will readily admit that it is actually adrenal failure, and that it can be reversed.

For inspiration, here is a story that may help some of you all.

http://www.organicthrifty.com/2010/02/10/celestes-story-part-1recovering-from-adrenal-fatigue/
http://www.organicthrifty.com/2010/02/18/celestes-story-of-adrenal-recovery-part-2/
http://www.organicthrifty.com/2010/03/09/celestes-story-part-3-the-healing-process/

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
OP, I would highly recommend an elimination diet first, to make sure you aren't reacting to a particular food. I had no idea my symptoms matched a food allergy, and your symptoms match what hell my body used to put me through. :lol: It can't hurt, and it is easy. You can find good elimination diet information online. I got mine from a book.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I did elimination and added back in an organic version and then non. That is actually how I know which preservatives I am allergic to!

walnuthollow

Power Conserver
Reaction score
You guys are all being so helpful and for that I am truly grateful. I will definately be going off the buspar and weaning myself
off of paxil. I have peaches and pears to can up, so I will be doing that without sugar. I know I have alot to learn about cooking
nutritional meals. Hopefully I will learn some things from you all. Thanks so much. Sandra

S

sunsaver

Be careful about changing your canning recipes. You often need to add an acid or sugar to prevent food poisoning. If you want to leave out the sugar, you'd better find a pressure canning recipe.

Latest posts