Anybody Crochet?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I went to the library here to get a card, and found out today that they have a crochet club on Mondays. It's been years since I've crocheted anything, but this thread has me rethinking that...

That's how I got started. I was at the allergist, was working on a latch hook rug and found out that they had a knitting and crocheting group at a library Tuesday afternoons. And, they'll teach you. So, I started going last year. I tried to teach myself years ago, w/out much luck. So, I was glad to find this group.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend that crocheted me a pair of wool underwear once. It was the Itchiest stuff you would ever want to house the jewels in - I'm telling you that.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Did she not like you very much? Wool underwear? Yikes!

That girl loved me... she even asked me ro marry her but she had an evil streak - I don't do evil. Heck the only reason I'm married now is because my wife asked me to marry her, I said no but then about 2 weeks later I said yes.

Last edited:

Calista

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend that crocheted me a pair of wool underwear once. It was the Itchiest stuff you would ever want to house the jewels in - I'm telling you that.

One of these, right? (I'm trying to picture a guy actually agreeing to model these, much less actually wear them.)

il_570xN.463029880_4rz8.jpg