Anyone dreamed like this?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
You need a vacation, cut loose, and don't be so serious for just a minute :lol: :lol:

it probaby means you want to be more prepped and feel like you aren't moving fast enough???? or something like that???
Can I have an AMEN from the choir?!!!!! :p

So Buff if that's the explanation for your dream, how about my dream last night where I was in a car with one of my direct reports in small car lost in the roads in Nepal? (seriously, I dreamt that last night)

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Glad I don't have those types of dreams.I am surprised I don't. I think it is very rare that the governemt DOESN'T take from citizens in times of chaos.Natural disasters,zombies,war...whatever it may be always results in the governemnt or bandits taking from those (homesteaders) that are doing well.Thank goodness it is just books thusfar.

dfr1973

Power Conserver
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
For me since I began my career as a homesteader, the apple tree has always been a symbol of self reliance for me. I dreamed last night that the Gov't destroyed our homestead, but the apple tree was what they destroyed the worst.
In many depictions, the Tree of Knowledge from Eden is shown as an apple tree, and an apple as the "forbidden fruit". Between the various levels of government and the ego-driven HOAs/CCRs, there have been a mind-numbing flurry of new regulations and restrictions on homesteading-type activities along with a mainstream culture bias and disdain towards self-sufficient activities and skills.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
We were talking about your new cow and the apple trees in the orchard, too. :hu

Relax, go fishing, finish that book you're reading. You have your whole life ahead of you. :old

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:

Relax, go fishing, finish that book you're reading. You have your whole life ahead of you. :old
I don't a new one yet... :/

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
FarmerJamie said:

I don't a new one yet... :/
All in good time, all in good time.....

Latest posts