Anyone from Northeastern Ohio?

Ewe Mama

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I hear you about amending. I have one section of land that has had chicken, duck, pig, goat, sheep, and rabbit manure/litter composting on it for several years. It is beautiful soil. Of course, it is also in the shadiest part of my land, so I will have to dig it all up and move it, but it sure is purdy right where it is! LOL!

I am not familiar with the Back to Eden solution, so I will head off to read up on it ASAP.

We are in Lorain County, on the outskirts of an historic college town. Lake effect snow may be an exciting meteorological occurance, but it certainly is discussed in less than stellar terminology in these parts!

Ewe Mama

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Nope, I live on the east coast.

I was wondering because in an earlier post up thread it sounded like you were grouping yourself in with "us", meaning the Buckeyes.

Oh well, it's definitely our loss that you reside elsewhere. :)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Lorain County? Rookies. LOLOL
I live in northern Portage County. :D

Ewe Mama

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Lorain County? Rookies. LOLOL
I live in northern Portage County. :D

I know, I know, it isn't nearly as bad here, but I did spend part of my life living in the easternmost portion of Cuyahoga. Does that earn me any more Lake Effect credit?

My dh had delusions of moving to Oswego after we got married. I told him to go jump in the Lake!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
ha!
Okay, we'll include you in the lake effect snow club!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I was wondering because in an earlier post up thread it sounded like you were grouping yourself in with "us", meaning the Buckeyes.

Oh well, it's definitely our loss that you reside elsewhere. :)

By the US, I meant this site. You've now made me feel special. Thanks.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
I am originally from NE Ohio - born in Cleveland and have lived in Lake and Ashtabula Counties - and one cannot get any more NE Ohioan than that! :cool:

ETA. Currently residing in NE Texas