Anyone have a kitchenaide mixer?

Jaxom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I ment to post this the other day, but just remembered now. For those of you that have issues of having to lift your ka mixer form where it's stored or are wishing to save counter space I do believe I've found the perfect solution. As you will see in the picutures in the customer reviews of this product, you will see most owners are using this for thier ka mixers.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10751&Max=999

Two things to be aware of. First off, read though the customer reviews. There's some additional information that you may need if your are interested in this product. For example, it's best to select a cabinet that's larger then 12" wide. Also additonal modifications would be required if there's a drawer above the cabinet door. Secondly, while I don't own this...yet....I plan on it in the future. But make sure you buy the heavy duty one. Rockler sells a simlar product for $69.99, going by the reviews of that product it's a piece of junk. While the heavier duty one has a higher customer satisfaction rating.

Just curious, any reviews on the ka ice cream churn or ravoli maker???

Jax

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Do take the time to read the comments - they're dear! Many men building lovely cabinets with this lift to make things easier for their wife :love

Oberhaslikid

Power Conserver
Reaction score
When ground beef went to $4 a lb. I was buying roast and doing my own in the KA grinder at $ 1.50 - 2.00 a lb.
Worth its weight in Gold.