Anyone playing an April Fools Day prank or got had?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I did a few spoof search engine results and sent the link to a couple friends and family. It's really cute, but you have to be a member of Swagbucks to use the spoof engine. It generates a false page of search results under the persons name you are spoofing and then you can email them a link saying "Look what I found out about you by searching your name." :lol: I thought they were really cute though. I sent myself one just for fun :p The link to join is in my siggy if you all want to try it :) Lots of free stuff on there too. I use them to search and get free Paypal cash throughout the year :hu Worth joining just for the spoof though ;)

ETA: If you do it the spoof generator is under the "promote" heading at the top of the page after you join.
I said it before, and I'll say it again... :smack :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
Wannabefree said:
I did a few spoof search engine results and sent the link to a couple friends and family. It's really cute, but you have to be a member of Swagbucks to use the spoof engine. It generates a false page of search results under the persons name you are spoofing and then you can email them a link saying "Look what I found out about you by searching your name." :lol: I thought they were really cute though. I sent myself one just for fun :p The link to join is in my siggy if you all want to try it :) Lots of free stuff on there too. I use them to search and get free Paypal cash throughout the year :hu Worth joining just for the spoof though ;)

ETA: If you do it the spoof generator is under the "promote" heading at the top of the page after you join.
I said it before, and I'll say it again... :smack :p
:gig :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hey Jamie!! Does ^^^^^ that mean I was successful? :lol:

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I led my coworker to believe I was pregnant today. It was an accident! I never thought she'd think that could be the situation given my age. I'm not sure who got the bigger shock out of the incident!!
I was actually trying to tell her that one of our students had shown a sudden improvement in his 'r' sound!

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
Henrietta23 said:
I didn't. I forgot they do one every year.
Its a real stinker this time :lol:
Fooled some mods too!
I think this years joke was even better than last years. Which I believe was the egg shaped phone.

---------------------------------------------------------

On another note. I hope we didnt get April Fooled today. My DHs boss just gave him a raise. I sure hope that isnt a joke.. We could really use that. And I think DH deserves it because he has been there for 5 years..

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
One year my dad made pancakes for breakfast but he secretly put cheese cloth in the middle of each one. None of us could figure out why we couldn't cut our pancakes!

Then one year someone dyed white spots on my black lab and made it look like a dalmation.