Anyone playing an April Fools Day prank or got had?

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
DW says she knows a business owner that on Friday photocopied a paperclip onto 15 or so sheets of paper, then put the sheets back in the paper feeder.

The poor office staff almost tore the copier apart looking for the loose paper clip and even opened up reams of fresh paper, looking for the "defective" reams. :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:lol: Now that's just cruel! (Now if I only worked in an office, I could do that next year.)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
:lol:
If our schools weren't so short on copier paper I would do that too!!
Makes me wonder. The copier at the church kept misfeeding this week. We thought we were going to have to replace it. It was making awful noises. Finally the secretary took all the paper out and discovered that there were several sheets of card stock in there. I don't think anyone thought it was an April Fool's joke but now I wonder..... would have been a really expensive on if they hadn't found the problem. The machine isn't set up to handle card stock!

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
One year, I reprogrammed my boss's computer so that when he took it out of sleep mode, everything was upside down. He called me to come fix it, so I did. Next time he came back, it started spinning. He called me to fix it again. The third time, a sheep started walking across his screen and stopped to munch his text and baaah at him. That's when he finally twigged.